Why become a member? ×

Bergantino Forte HP and HG412 Cabinet - New additions for NAMM! WOH!

Dood

Just had an email through so I hot footed off to the Bergantino website to see more. I have to say I really love the @Bergantino Audio amplification. I've been so pleased with the B|Amp and I have a few Berg' cabinets too. B|Amp for example uses a set of profiles to tune the amplifer/speaker combination to get the best out of them (not a million miles away from PA DSP) which I think is brilliant, a real game changer.

Anyway, THIS looks superb! Parallel compression, HPF, tons of power on tap (It will run down to 2 ohms too) - what's not to love?

https://bergantino.com/fortehp/

bergantino-forteHP-front-top-art.jpg

Special Features

Built-in parallel compression

Drive Circuits: “Pick Two” – Choose from O/D, Soft clip “purr” to massive, mix shredding distortion, and all out Fuzz, via software downloads.

Variable Low-Pass (VLPF) and Variable High-Pass (VHPF) filters, critical for precise tone shaping and taming of the most challenging gigging environments.

Additional Features

4-Band Tone Controls: Bass: +/-10db @65hz, Lo-Mid:+/-10db @250hz, Hi-Mid: +/-10db @ 1khz, Treble: +/-10db @ 3.5khz

Bright Switch: Selectable between 2 khz @ +6db and 7 khz @ +8db

Auxiliary Input and Headphone Jack: for personal monitor and practice

Bluetooth Foot-Switchable features including Drive, Effect, Bright, and Mute

Software Upgradable via front USB port

Rack Mountable with optional rack ears

Effects send and return loop

Studio quality Direct Output: software selectable Pre or Post EQ

UPS – Universal power supply 115VAC – 240VAC 50/60Hz

Power Section: 600W @ 8 ohms, 1200W RMS @ 4-Ohms, 1200W RMS @ 2-Ohms

Dimensions: 13.25”W x 8.375”D x 3.75”H

Weight: 6.4 lbs.

https://bergantino.com/product/hg412-loudspeaker/

bergantino-HG-Family-art-web.jpg

Description

HG412 4-12” Sealed design, 4-12” Neodymium Magnet Woofers (one in the rear to create a 3-dimensional sound field) 

The big brother to the HG310 and HG410, the HG412 has a sealed cabinet design for immediate and accurate bass response. Additionally, the high quality, reference tweeter reaches those airy and transparent highs, along with a rear-firing woofer that creates a three-dimensional sound field. It is available in black Bronco Tolex with the Bergantino gold logo. All internal components within each Bergantino Audio Systems’ products are designed with the highest quality and dependability for an accurate, distinct sound. No “off-the-shelf” parts are ever used.

Woofers with neodymium magnet materials are used for the low frequency section of the HG series cabinets, creating a very clear sound with a punchy low-end, sweet midrange and reduced weight. The HG series cabinets utilize a High Intelligible Compression Driver mated to a Constant Directivity Horn to ensure consistent coverage from the lowest to highest notes.

The HG412 provides true, big cab performance with a medium-sized form factor, coming in at only 64 pounds! This cab can handle the biggest stages around the world without breaking a sweat. Due to its innovative, rear-firing driver, the player is enveloped in bass tone when he or she stands directly in front of their rig. This concept provides multiple pathways of sound to the player’s ear, again, leading to the 3-dimentional soundscape. One of the side benefits is NOT having to engage in volume wars because one can more easily hear and feel the bass signal. Your sound tech will certainly appreciate this approach.
The proprietary drivers are unique and specially designed to give the player a tight, quick and accurate response. This, in turn, rewards the bassist with visceral feedback – once reserved for the biggest of cabinets – until now. The HG412 will easily blow any “refrigerator-sized” cabinet away. It is truly an all-out assault on your senses. If you want to produce top level bass tone and FEEL it as well, the HG412 is your solution.
Specs Include:

Woofer: 4-12” Neodymium Magnet Woofers (one in the rear to create a 3- dimensional sound field)

Tweeter: High Intelligibility Compression Driver w/ Constant Directivity Horn

Cabinet Design: Sealed

Cabinet Material: Lightweight Italian Poplar w/Baltic Birch Baffle

Cabinet Covering: Black Bronco Tolex

Impedance: 4-ohms

Power Handling: 1000 W RMS

Crossover: Custom Phase-Coherent Crossover w/ Tweeter Control

Frequency Response: 42hZ – 15KhZ

Sensitivity: 104 db @ 2.83v /1-meter

Dimensions: 33” H x 18-1/2”W x 15”D

Weight: 64 lbs

• Like 1

Looks great with loads of features and undoubtably berg quality,just wish more amps these days had built in tuners like I believe their other one has? I also can’t fathom why they don’t put the tilt back casters on more of the cabs? Basic stuff really but think they’d sell more products if they did 

15 hours ago, Bigwan said:

Does Bergantino have distribution in the UK yet? 

The distributor is Audio Distribution Group who are also in the UK. I know one of the partners and have to say, I'm filled with confidence in him taking on distribution. Good things to come I am sure.