Why become a member? ×

Pigtronix Resotron filter announced

dannybuoy

Thanks for sharing that dB.

This is not going to be cheap (US $249) But FC-UK does this look good on paper!!!!

• UP and DOWN sweep modes
  • analog pitch-tracking system to move the cutoff frequency of the filter based on the notes you play (rather than how hard you play them).  
  • Low Pass, Band Pass or High Pass modes
  • Oscillate mode for monophonic synth sounds
  • 100% analog 

The only two things putting me off getting it are Mr Wimbush's "review" - lol! And the disappointment with Pigtronix's Mothership 2 analogue synth pedal, from a bunch of guys who bought it (mostly in the US) last year.

There is some great filter and synth stuff heading down the track in 2019 (shortly up will be the SA C4). Sooooo glad I'm not doing Sibob's gear abstinence thing! 😂

1 hour ago, Al Krow said:

Thanks for sharing that dB.

This is not going to be cheap (US $249) But FC-UK does this look good on paper!!!!

• UP and DOWN sweep modes
  • analog pitch-tracking system to move the cutoff frequency of the filter based on the notes you play (rather than how hard you play them).  
  • Low Pass, Band Pass or High Pass modes
  • Oscillate mode for monophonic synth sounds
  • 100% analog 

The only two things putting me off getting it are Mr Wimbush's "review" - lol! And the disappointment with Pigtronix's Mothership 2 analogue synth pedal, from a bunch of guys who bought it (mostly in the US) last year.

There is some great filter and synth stuff heading down the track in 2019 (shortly up will be the SA C4). Sooooo glad I'm not doing Sibob's gear abstinence thing! 😂

To paraphrase Airplane - looks like I picked the wrong year to quit buying pedals.