Why become a member? ×

Pedulla Rapture PJ-5 1994 [SOLD]
£1600

TAzMilitello

NOW SOLD! 🍻

FOR SALE this really great 5 strings PEDULLA RAPTURE PJ-5 of 1994, made in U.S.A. Very light Plain soft maple body, Maple neck and Birdseye maple fretboard, with abalone dots. Tortoise pickguard. Cherry Red sunburst finish. Matched headstock. Original 2-band active preamp with Bartolini RB-PJ pickups. 19mm strings space. 34" scale. 22 frets. Including Schaller strap locks and Maruszczyk soft case.

Foreign Currency: about payments different from the Euros currency you can pay by clicking using this ►Transferwise bank transfer◄ link.

Photos of the bass here: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1gC-b7HXWKni0xTaaeF_82gWxUmESeMj3

A little test of the instrument here: Flat preamp on board, fingerstyle technique, mixed output GR One/XY Zoom Q8 mic w/Alusonic 112 cab: I recommend listening with headphones!

Total weight about 4.2Kg (personally measured).

Setup and rectification of fingerboard by an expert luthier, wonderfully resonant woods, perfectly functional, good conditions, The body has a couple of irrelevant scratches on the pickups cover and on the back side which don't compromise the sound of the instrument, made due to normal wear and tearThe trussrod allen wrench has an european standard size.

ABOUT SHIPPING: *SHIPPING INCLUDED IN THE PRICE (£1500) TO ALL EUROPE

Bass is located in Italy (Sicily). No problems for international fast shipping whit shockproof packaging included:

• SHIPPING TO USA and CANADA:  + £45 (6/8 working days)
  • FREE SHIPPING:
  • To Italy (1/2 working days)
  • To Ireland/Great Britain (4/5 working days)
  • To Germany and Austria (3/4 working days)
  • To Spain (4/5 working days)
  • To France (4/5 working days)
  • To Lithuania (4/5 working days)
  • To Romania (4/5 working days)
  • To Belgium, Luxembourg and the Netherlands (3/4 working days)
  • To Czech Republic (CZ) (4/5 working days)
  • To USA and Canada (6/8 working days)

IMG_20190101_152844.jpg

IMG_20190101_152858.jpg

Edited by TAzMilitello
Sold
  • Like 2

22 minutes ago, warwickhunt said:

Nice bass, did Pedulla use regular 4 string size pups on these basses?  

Hi, the dimensions are certainly symmetrical but for 19mm of strings space on 5 strings I don't think PUs are the same of the 4 string size. Very difficult... 😅

Edited by TAzMilitello

• 2 weeks later...
12 hours ago, RobinofLoxley said:

Hello! Is this still available? I think I might be interested in taking a closer look if that's possible. Where are you based?

Hi, the bass is located in Italy, more precisely in Modica, Sicily. It's still available, I remain at your disposal for anything! 👋🏼😉🎼

Edited by TAzMilitello