Why become a member? ×

Positive Grid Bass Mini Cover band nirvana or glorified POD with weedy amp stuck on

Stealth

So do I  rush out and buy one and stick on too of my super twin thus armed to conquer the dog and duck. OR should I be looking somewhere else. Right now I'm playing Heavy Rock old school think Sabbath and a blues project

Edited by Stealth

Putting the Positive Grid amp aside for a minute, how many sounds do you need?

A quick google search says these are £650 - £700. That's 2 used Orange Terror Bass heads, which would be my choice in your position. Need a different sound? Buy a suitable preamp/pedal.

Just my tuppence worth (and I'm a PG fan - have the ipad fully stocked with PG plugins and expansions).

Edited by Bigwan

Check out my Guitar Interactive Review! Tonally it is brilliant. It may do way more than you need, I don't know - but, I use the same Positive Grid "engine" in my studio every day and the sounds have appeared on professional releases. It's easily up there with the likes of Helix, Kemper and AxeFX. I really love the user interface when using the PG Mini plugged in to an iPad or desktop.

• 2 weeks later...