Why become a member? ×

Mike Lull M5V - *SOLD*
£1250

Sammers

Price: *SOLD*

Originally from BassDirect and brought and shipped to Sweden, I then bought it in 2015 where it was advertised on LeftyBass.

Has been my main bass since. I've played 20/30 gigs with it and all rehearsals in between, as such it's in what i'd call players condition.

There are a few dings and chips on the bass, these were with the bass when I brought it so must of been done by the previous owner. I still have his original photos should you want to see them.

It still looks very smart on stage and this is reflected in the price.

I couldn't get on with the Bartolini pre that it came with so I had a Sadowsky pre installed professionally by Jaydee Custom Guitars in Birmingham.

I have the original Bartolini pre and knobs so this can be professionally fitted back if you'd prefer or I can provide the Bartolini with the bass for an additional charge.

The orange sticker denotes the live battery compartment, the Sadowsky pre is only 9v where as the Bart is 18v.

Specs below;

• Swamp Ash Body
  • Black/White/Black pickguard
  • Pearlescent White finish
  • Matching headstock option
  • Maple one piece graphite reinforced neck
  • Contoured neck/heel
  • Rosewood fingerboard, 12" radius
  • 21 frets
  • Bone nut, 1 7/8" width at nut
  • 35" scale
  • Seymour Duncan 5 string pickups
  • Full electrostatic shielding
  • Hipshot ultralight tuners in chrome
  • Instrument fully Pleck'd
  • Weight: 9lb 4oz/4.2kg

Does come with the Mike Lull gig bag but this is pretty beat up. Some of the zip tabs have broken off and stitching internally and externally is starting to fail in places (wouldn't recommend these Protec bags!). I can provide pictures if you want. 

Would prefer a straight sale but would consider trades for the right bass (4 string only please!)

Any questions let me know, will take more pics on request!

Located in Birmingham. Will ship at buyers risk and expense.

IMG_2298.jpeg

IMG_2299.jpeg

IMG_2304.jpeg

IMG_2305.jpeg

IMG_2303.jpeg

IMG_2306.jpeg

IMG_2300.jpeg

IMG_2301.jpeg

IMG_2302.jpeg

IMG_2307.jpeg

Edited by Sammers
Extra Details & Photo