Why become a member? ×

New Cab incoming. HoffNine 15 inch 400watt.

Thunderpaws

Looks great with plenty of character! I bought an guitar head from Tom a few years ago, seemed a nice guy. His workshop is next to my uncle’s, and he is always raving about the care and attention that Tom puts in to everything he does. 

Have fun with the new toy!

3 minutes ago, Thunderpaws said:

He just moved workshop. I’ll see his new place tomorrow when I pick it up. He seems like a great fellow. Honest and up front. Hard working too. Can’t wait to pick this up. My Genz Benz Streamliner is excited too. 

Out of interest, where’s the new place? My uncle’s workshop is in the wee industrial estate just off Rochsolloch Road, Airdrie.

It’s home now. I am absolutely ecstatic at the build quality and attention to detail. Sounds great in the house with my Streamliner and Pbass. Proof in the pudding will be at rehearsal this week but it is sure to be great. 

So, it’s a fifteen inch 400watt neodymium 8ohm beast. Custom Rolex and grill choice. Attention to detail like, I asked for a side handle and Tom has put little feet on the side so I can place it down without damage. 

Weighs in at 17kg which for me is an easy one handed lift. It’s made from 18mm play and is rock solid. Delighted. For £350  

Ill use this on its own at 8ohm with 350 watt max from the amp and with my Genz 210 at 4 ohm with 600 watt max from the amp. 

AF503253-3F8A-4A11-BFDC-BDDF7B89BE48.jpeg

CD63E4E2-A6FE-4357-8DAD-B05CD4A5EC5C.jpeg

Edited by Thunderpaws
  • Like 3