Why become a member? ×

NCD TC RS212

DrBike

Just now, grumpyguts said:

The only odd thing about these cabs is the lack of feet. Plus as it's new I probably should get a cover for it. 

Def get a cover. The TC ones do the job. Still got the original cover... I used a gamma pad for mine. Protected the bottom nicely 

13 hours ago, grumpyguts said:

The only odd thing about these cabs is the lack of feet. Plus as it's new I probably should get a cover for it. 

I got these feet from Amazon. They work really well. I also ordered a cover from Roqsolid at the same time.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B07D92FQXS/ref=oh_aui_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&psc=1

I got my RS212 last Nov, just before Andertons dropped the price. Not too bothered as i needed it there and then, but a bit gutted that i could have saved £150 if i had waited.

Love the cab, but realised its the heaviest cab ive owned in about 10 years. not heavy per say, just heavier than my previous neo loaded cabs. Just as well its easy to move around.