Why become a member? ×

Light, warm (and cheap!) drive pedal

Jakester

On 16/01/2019 at 16:49, Stylon Pilson said:

I use a TC Electronic MojoMojo for adding a touch of drive when required. While it's ostensibly a guitar effects pedal, it sounds great on bass.

S.P.

Another vote for the MojoMojo, sounds fantastic for just having those moments when you want to go from a clean tone (my core tone is very clean) to something a bit more sixties soul warmed up with the edge taken off the transients and absolutely no loss in low end. The other option for me was the Sold Gold FX Beta Overdrive, but that's about 5 times the price and does nothing more that I can see...

4 hours ago, 51m0n said:

Another vote for the MojoMojo, sounds fantastic for just having those moments when you want to go from a clean tone (my core tone is very clean) to something a bit more sixties soul warmed up with the edge taken off the transients and absolutely no loss in low end. The other option for me was the Sold Gold FX Beta Overdrive, but that's about 5 times the price and does nothing more that I can see...

Im seeing a lot of love for the Mojo Mojo it sounds just what im looking for!