Why become a member? ×

Finished Pics! Andyjr1515 meets his Nemesis?

Andyjr1515

51 minutes ago, ezbass said:

Congrats to Fleabag on getting this bass and to Andyjr for yet another build. However, I must voice what I feel others might be thinking, what’s next? 🙂

Withdrawal symptoms I believe...

For Fleabag, reports of alien abduction or being buried under the patio....people will be saying "do you remember Fleabag?"..."He used to be a regular contributor here years ago..." 😉😉

Welcome to the Andyjr Creations Owners Club.....

Edited by TheGreek
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

I may well be AWOL but for a 2nd reason ... been rather ill over the last couple of weeks, Andy knows about it

Talking of probing, i'm getting a CT Scan probe on Sunday evening .  Strange, i didnt know you could could get that sort of treatment at 7.20 pm at night. Perhaps The Horton General do things differently

3 hours ago, fleabag said:

I may well be AWOL but for a 2nd reason ... been rather ill over the last couple of weeks, Andy knows about it

Talking of probing, i'm getting a CT Scan probe on Sunday evening .  Strange, i didnt know you could could get that sort of treatment at 7.20 pm at night. Perhaps The Horton General do things differently

Sorry to hear that.  Get well soon chap.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, fleabag said:

Hope you get well soon sir. 👍

• Like 2

On 04/04/2019 at 18:17, fleabag said:

Best wishes to you butty.

(with the op' and the new bass) 👍

Edited by Ricky 4000
  • Like 3

• 2 weeks later...