Why become a member? ×

SOLD - Cog Custom Envelope Filter - Meatball + Dirt
£160

woolf

I’ve owned this for just over a year and I’ve had my fun with this now... Whilst I’ve loved getting all Bootsy in the comfort of my own home, it’s had little use in a band context so time to move it on. It’s an excellent filter based on the Meatball with some extra features. Picture currently on my board but I can take some better pictures soon...

£160 posted in the UK

The following is Toms description:

Input - this is a boost/cut to allow more control over the envelope. It's wired backwards due to the pot taper

Trigger - This could be called threshold

Attack and decay - these set how quickly the filter reacts

Colour - This controls feedback/resonance. Careful with this one, you can kick out a ****load of low end with it

Intensity - This is like a depth control, it is quite interactive with the trigger knob

Blend - self-explanatory!!

Gain, Tone and Level control the distortion that can be added in. This is a Rat clone.

The three toggle switches on the left invert the phase of the signal, activate/bypass the Rat, and change the feedback on the filter.

Half/Full/Off sets how the envelope is controlled. When set to Off, it becomes a fixed filter

Up/Down sets the direction of the filter ("mwah" or "awum")

High/Low sets the frequency of the filter

HP/BP/LP sets the type of filter. Have fun!

20D3751A-D2CD-4D27-9EC5-A6A11A37EC28.jpeg

Edited by woolf

1 hour ago, woolf said:

I’ve owned this for just over a year and I’ve had my fun with this now... Whilst I’ve loved getting all Bootsy in the comfort of my own home, it’s had little use in a band context so time to move it on. It’s an excellent filter based on the Meatball with some extra features. Picture currently on my board but I can take some better pictures soon...

£160 posted in the UK

The following is Toms description:

Input - this is a boost/cut to allow more control over the envelope. It's wired backwards due to the pot taper

Trigger - This could be called threshold

Attack and decay - these set how quickly the filter reacts

Colour - This controls feedback/resonance. Careful with this one, you can kick out a ****load of low end with it

Intensity - This is like a depth control, it is quite interactive with the trigger knob

Blend - self-explanatory!!

Gain, Tone and Level control the distortion that can be added in. This is a Rat clone.

The three toggle switches on the left invert the phase of the signal, activate/bypass the Rat, and change the feedback on the filter.

Half/Full/Off sets how the envelope is controlled. When set to Off, it becomes a fixed filter

Up/Down sets the direction of the filter ("mwah" or "awum")

High/Low sets the frequency of the filter

HP/BP/LP sets the type of filter. Have fun!

20D3751A-D2CD-4D27-9EC5-A6A11A37EC28.jpeg

Very cool!! A bit to massive for my board though!