Why become a member? ×

Hello from Phoenix, Arizona

Roadcat1

I am glad to find another bass forum.  The world is getting smaller and just because we are not located in the same country, I look forward to research, discussions, buying and selling, etc.

I am a more "mature" (older) player with pro touring experience.  I grew up in the Chicago area and made a career for 10 years playing on radio/tv jingles and being a staff bass player at theaters for the Broadway shows that would perform in Chicago. I accepted an offer to go on the road touring with Andrew Lloyd Webber's concert tour and after that went on to tour with CATS (9 years), Phantom of the Opera (1 year), Shoji Tabuchi show in Branson (2 years) and finally Les Miserables (8 years) all continuously with no breaks.  I also did my share of bar bands, wedding and corporate bands.  I graduated from Indiana University as a music major.  Currently I am performing at a dinner theater (6 shows a week) in the Phoenix area  (Mesa, Arizona).

• Like 3

Hi there and welcome. Sounds like you have been busy on the bass alright. I have worked on some attractions in the Arizona Mills Mall near you - the Sealife Center and the Lego Discovery Center. I last visited when the Lego opened.