Why become a member? ×

Charvel Surfcaster Bass

bassbloke

Oh thank god for that, I'm out! 

I've been stuck in never ending, link clicking vortex since the original post on Sunday night. I thought it would never end. 

Right, I've got to get something to eat, I'm starving. 

• Haha 1

On 15/01/2019 at 23:22, bassbloke said:

Now that's much more like it. 

Always loved the look of the Surfcaster and that one's gorgeous. Only wish they'd used the same snowdrift inlays on the bass that the guitar had. Someone on here was selling an utterly stunning Surfcaster guitar a year or so ago, bit of a bargain too.

Anyway - purveyors of overpriced Chinese knockoffs Eastwood now do an overpriced Chinese knockoff Surfcaster bass. You might want to be sitting down before you look at the price.

https://eastwoodguitars.com/products/surfcaster-bass

:lol: / :o

1 minute ago, Bassassin said:

Always loved the look of the Surfcaster and that one's gorgeous. Only wish they'd used the same snowdrift inlays on the bass that the guitar had. Someone on here was selling an utterly stunning Surfcaster guitar a year or so ago, bit of a bargain too.

Anyway - purveyors of overpriced Chinese knockoffs Eastwood now do an overpriced Chinese knockoff Surfcaster bass. You might want to be sitting down before you look at the price.

https://eastwoodguitars.com/products/surfcaster-bass

:lol: / :o

I’d find an original for that

On 15/01/2019 at 21:22, bassbloke said:

I thought it was the size of a Status Bulging Pole Streamliner until I saw the photo of it outside the case. Cracking idea, taking photos of a black bass when it's in a black case... Much better looking than that horrible Surfcaster.