Why become a member? ×

SOLD ELSEWHERE
£490

Matte_black

Due to downsizing, up for sale a very nice Soul 2 from Glock. Pretty hard to find nowadays, the last one on here sold for £500 a few years ago.

Pictures soon! I guess you can easily find specs and reviews online. It works perfectly. I have feedbacks here, on ebay, on Talkbass... you name it. 

I also have a wonderful Blue Soul I got in trade from our Hellzero... but they're both seeing zero use nowadays. 😞 

Payment thru paypal or bank wire transfer, I can ship by UPS, ask for a quote.

Edited by Matte_black

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 30/01/2019 at 13:37, Matte_black said:

Weird enough, the only other one for sale in Europe is listed at £690... yet I've got offers for £450. 😅

£450 isn't a bad offer considering your asking price is £490. On this forum it's almost rude to not haggle! (FYI I'm not the offeree!) 

• 3 weeks later...
On 11/02/2019 at 13:48, kevvo66 said:

If these are as good has there cabs they must be fantastic if I could buy this I would it go lovely with my space art cab glwts 

If the cabs are as good as my Glockenklang Blue Sky, then I'll need to find opportunity to test them.

Btw. I had chance to test Soul (mk1) and it was fantastic, assuming Soul II is as good, then £490 is a steal.

I owned a couple of Glocks in the past... the one with the tall face (can't remember the name) and a "normal" one... not sure it was a Soul MK1 or something else. A few years ago. Well, they were all great sounding amps, of course. Those ones were a tiny bit noisy in some conditions, while the two I have now are dead quiet.

• 2 weeks later...