Why become a member? ×

SOLD --- Fender Bassman 100T and hard case
£950

foxyFuze

The only trades I will consider are for P or PJ basses.

Bassman 100T and hard case (RRP £1659 and £160)

This is a superb all-tube head in great condition.  Once you master the EQ and drive sections, this is a truly versatile amp that delivers vintage tones as well as more modern high-gain sound.  I'm looking to downsize for portability reasons, hence a reluctant sale. Specs as below:

22 kg
25.4 x 62.2 x 27 cm
Power Tubes: 4 x 6L6, 1 x 12AT7
Preamp Tubes: 2 x 12AX7
Channels: Vintage and Overdrive
Impedance options: 2, 4 and 8 Ohms
Power: 100W, 25W and silent record

As well as the tone, what distinguishes this as a great option for home and studio use is the option to reduce to 25W so you can drive the tubes without breaking your windows.
The silent option enables you to run the amp without the use of a cab, straight to a recording interface or PA.  The DI signal is taken after the power section, meaning you get the full pre and power-amp tube goodness being sent via DI.
The Auto Bias function adjusts tubes for best performance and will indicate any that are weak or failing.  The amp has had careful use, allowing the tubes to warm and cool properly between use.
The amp is in excellent condition; please do ask if you would like to see any more photos.  The flight case has got some nicks and scratches (as cases tend to have) but is functionally fine.

Boxed up this comes in at 30kg or so; I'd rather not post but could do if a courier will take it.  I'm in Bristol for no-commitment tryouts and a cuppa.  I could travel a sensible distance to drop off also.
Please do get in touch with any questions, and thanks for looking. 

IMG_0269.JPG

Edited by foxyFuze
SOLD