Why become a member? ×

Could the BC get added to Tapatalk?

Mark_Bass

Hiya,

i love this forum but don’t visit enough which is my fault.

I run another forum and im a member of a a few others but this is the only bass forum I belong to.

The rest of the forums I use I can access through an app on my phone called Tapatalk.

i was wondering if the forum admins have considered adding the Tapatalk extension to allow users to access the forum via the app?

It just makes life a bit easier hopping from forum to forum. 

On 20/01/2019 at 21:26, SpondonBassed said:

Personally, I am glad we aren't catering for site hoppers.  Crikey!  Isn't it easy enough to site hop without yet another ruddy app?

It's not really like we actually need the casual trade either.

It’s not so much for site hopping as you but like I mentioned before I belong to 5 non-music related forums and so it makes it easy to access the forums on a mobile device. If you’re only on one forum then yeah it’s totally pointless.

But thanks for the answers, I thought it maybe something to do with the mods in place on the forum :)

8 hours ago, Mark_Bass said:

It’s not so much for site hopping as you but like I mentioned before I belong to 5 non-music related forums and so it makes it easy to access the forums on a mobile device.

My point was;  how easy do you need it to be?  It clearly isn't difficult for you to access this forum as it is.

May I remind you of your own words:

On 12/01/2019 at 15:24, Mark_Bass said:

i love this forum but don’t visit enough which is my fault.

Edited by SpondonBassed
  • Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
On 23/01/2019 at 12:09, Mark_Bass said:

It’s not so much for site hopping as you but like I mentioned before I belong to 5 non-music related forums and so it makes it easy to access the forums on a mobile device. If you’re only on one forum then yeah it’s totally pointless.

But thanks for the answers, I thought it maybe something to do with the mods in place on the forum :)

I'm not sure an app based interface adds much to the UX. The mobile view of the site is pretty good and gives the whole experience. There's a few wee bits I would change but overall the UX is good and gives a nice streamlined experience. 

TBH I'm so used to using it in mobile view the desktop version feels odd!