Why become a member? ×

FS/FT: Several FX pedals + parts - just the 3@1 left!
£495

HazBeen

I am finding that my Helix LT can replace more pedals than I thought having put in the time to really get to grips with it.

So for your viewing pleasure stuff that I have multiples of OR have an alternative for (Helix or analogue).

Evidence Audio SIS Patch cables - I have at least 12 patch cables spare (various lengths, so 24 plugs). This stuff was a significant step up from my George Ls. These are not cheap at GBP75 for 10 plugs and cable. I need to check exactly how many/how long etc. but I would be happy with 60 quid for the 12 patches (I can check how much more I have, may have even more). SOLD!

https://www.thomann.de/gb/evidence_audio_sis_kit_10_rd.htm

COG T65 (custom) - THE Octaver in my book, bought this one off this parish. It is the gen 1 version (so with the TRS loop). GBP90 I reserve the right to withdraw. SOLD!

On the fence about this one, as it is most excellent. Keeley Compressor Pro (basically a GC2 and Bassist in one). Great DBX160A based compressor, fast, clean, musical. In good condition (was firmly attached to my board for 3 years) GBP190. I reserve the right to withdraw. SOLD!

Lehle 3@1, great tool for when you have 3 basses and 1 amp. volume control on 2 of the 3 input to match volumes between instruments. In very good condition. Like all Lehle stuff, bullet proof but not cheap. Looking for GBP100

TC Electronics Corona Chorus+ (limited edtion one in black, 1 of 2000 units worldwide) - great chorus from TC, a Tri-chorus tribute. GBP55 SOLD!

All prices include shipping. Happy to send pics, answer any questions.

Edited by HazBeen