Why become a member? ×

Fender MIM Jazz Bass Black & Maple sold elsewhere
£325

ash

A very Geddy looking MIM Jazz Bass for sale with maple neck and black finish. The bass plays and sounds as a Jazz ought to and is light and well balanced at around 8.3lbs. The neck is in superb condition other than one tiny ding around the 16th fret. The body has a few scuffs and one major ding about the size of a 50p piece where it’s sustained a knock. The paint part is cracked and has been glued and there is an area of bare wood . I was planning to patch this with some black enamel but haven’t got round to it yet as it’s not visible from the front. Neck is straight and frets are good, it’s spent it’s time as a spare recently so since taking the pics I’ve put on some fairly new rotosound strings. It really has got a lovely neck, very slim with a satin finish. Extremely comfortable to play over long gigs. 

It comes with a Fender gigbag. No trades. I’m only selling as I’ve just got a Musicman Bass. Pickup preferred UK only post at buyers cost. PS open to sensible cash/PayPal gift offers of course! 

I’ve now touched up the ding and added Roto strings. Plays superbly and has that real Jazz mid range honk to it. 

Edited by ash
New pics added