Why become a member? ×

SOLD J-East Uni-Pre - black knobs
£110

3 (black) knob uni-pre

no explanation needed - it's all over here .... https://www.east-uk.com/index.php/all-products/uni-pre-3k.html

all complete, washers springs screws etc and in full working order - it's been in my status for a couple of years now but i decided i want to revert the status back to as close as original condition as i can get it so im refurbing the original status board - the active/passive switch is also supplied - was never connected up as i didnt want to drill an extra hole through the status body so i just opted for it to be permanent active - this is done simply by means of a couple of jumper pins - remover them and connect the switch and you have the option if you require it

third pic shows it sat inside the status control cavity just to give an idea of size etc - obviusly being on separate boards with ribbon cables it is fairly flexible with regards to layout/configuration

£105 finest pounds sterling - includes p+p inside UK - will be bubble wrapped and boxed and 'signed for' delivery - or can meet up deliver in person if you are anywhere near the medway delta (glorious jewel of north kent)

edit - just to clarify am only posting/selling within UK

IMG_0703.thumb.jpg.70f7b7b7ea6dffe5aee76dd00555e7ae.jpg

1252457562_IMG_07072.thumb.jpg.a22aa1a050014d5a03a13f711ab9b016.jpg

IMG_0549.thumb.jpg.9794d5f4d37b9b17f3dd8533d4302bca.jpg

Edited by steve-bbb