Bit of a bargain I thought for anyone manchester way that wants a new fender stack.
Dont really want to do this as this is quite rare and really is a joy to play, but a bass that I really regret selling is being offered back to me so I am offering this rare 1984 medium scale JV in very good condition. I just bought this from Oggy about a month ago, and is barely used. More details can be found on Tim’s original ad:
Offering this again for what I paid for it; £600 firm collected from my place in WD6 or meetup somewhere nearby. Will come with a fender strap, a basic gigbag and a bunch of strings.
Might retract this ad once I came back to my senses so if you are interested just send me a PM. 🙂
Spector Bantam 4 strings 30" scale, made in the Czech Republic, first model sold in Europe ((the white version is only available for the UK distributor).
It’s the only modern-imprinted short-scale bass available today, presented at NAMM 2018 and bought by me in London for the London Bass Day 2018 last march:
Fender Urban Short Scale gigbag and 24-volt EMG mod(not installed) included.
Invoice and original purchase document dated 03/03/2018 of the original seller(Bassdirect.co.uk) included.
Shipping costs at the buyer’s expense.
Long-time daily lurker and occasional poster here. Here's my beloved and beautiful Crafted in Japan Fender Jazz Marcus Miller Signature 4-string for sale only (No trades as I'm raising funds for a special birthday bass).
It dates to 2004-2005, so is one of the first generation with the separate battery compartment. It's all-original and includes the neck PU cover. There hasn't been one of these up for sale for a while so grab it while you can.
I've owned the bass since new alongside a P and Double H and it's fulfilled all the jazz bass-style requirements - great for 'musical' punch and 'honk' when played over the 70s position bridge pick-up and of course slap.
The weight is 4.1 kg/9.0 lb I think - I will check that if anyone is interested. The sunburst finish is fantastic. This bass also has a lovely grain to the ash which shows through nicely.
As it's around 14 years old, there are a couple of minor dings, which I tried and failed to photograph. There's a slight dint in the rear of the neck and another on the top body bout. Lastly, the scratchplate has a few marks (naturally!) and I've added a bit of foam under the preamp to stop it moving.
A soft SKB gig bag is included in the price - The strings are very new Ernie Balls.
I'm based in Newcastle upon tyne, and I would prefer to meet in person up to 100 miles from Newcastle to do the deal but I will ship at the buyer's expense.
Specs (from Reverb) as follows;
· Made in Japan
· Body: Ash
· Neck: 1-Piece Maple, “C” Shape (Gloss Urethane Finish)
· Fingerboard: Maple with White Binding and White Pearl Block Position Inlays, 7.25” Radius (184 mm)
· No. of Frets: 20 Medium Jumbo Frets
· Pickups: 2 Vintage Jazz Bass Single-Coil Pickups
· Controls: Volume 1. (Neck Pickup), Volume 2. (Bridge Pickup), Tone 1. Active Bass Boost/Cut, Tone 2. Active Treble Boost/Cut
· Pickup Switching 2-Way Mini Toggle Switch for Active/Passive Mode.
· In Passive Mode, Only The Two Volume Controls Function.
· In Active Mode, Both Volume and Tone Controls Function.
· Bridge: Leo Quan Badass® II
· Machine Heads: Vintage Style Reverse Tuning Machines
· Hardware: Nickel/Chrome
· Pickguard: 3-Ply Black (Separate Cover For Battery Compartment)
· Scale Length; 34” (863.6 mm)
· Width at Nut: 1.50” (38 mm)
· Unique Features: Chrome Neck Pickup Cover,
· Knurled Chrome Dome Knobs on Volume Controls,
· Black Jazz Bass Knobs on Tone Controls,
· 3-Bolt Neck Plate with Micro-Tilt™ Adjustment,
· "Bullet Truss Rod Adjustment,
· White Fingerboard Binding with White Pearl Block Position Inlays,
· Satin Finish Neck with Gloss Finish on Headstock
Any Questions, please PM me. Thanks for looking.
For sale is my Fender Jazz Deluxe. It's in fantastic condition. I've owned it from new. It's a 2014 model, with N3 noiseless pups. Putting a John East Retro pre amp took this bass to another level. Super easy to get a full range of awesome bass tones. The neck is incredible, very fast and comfortable to play. Looks great too with block inlays and bound edges.