Why become a member? ×

Hipshot transtone 5 string Bridges (X2) NOW SOLD (please delete)
£100

Hi,

I’ve got two for sale.

Hipshot Transtone 5 string bass bridgeNew/unused, black.  

Quotes and details....

*“For secure, vibrant and massive bridge action, the TransTone has it all covered! The unique intonation system uses a lock down screw to secure the saddle in place once set to keep you focused on playing and not on the state of your hardware. Steel saddles secured to the main assembly provide superb string-to-instrument sonic transmission for punchy, long sustaining tone. String through body or top load option gives you maximum tonal versatility. Hipshot's New TransTone Bass Bridge features construction so sturdy you will feel the difference. Steel saddles secured to the main assembly provide superb string-to-instrument sonic transmission for punchy, long sustaining tone. String through body or top load option gives you maximum tonal versatility. Durable steel saddles will not wear over time, keeping your sound clean and clear. Four and five string models available in chrome, satin, black, and gold finishes. String spacing is .750 inches string to string.”*

* Note; no original screws but I can send black screws if wanted. 

All other info can be found online. I’ll post to UK only please or collection form Aylesbury. Cash best, PayPal or Bank transfer accepted.  Regards

7632DA58-08A6-4036-8375-F19642B33C3B.jpeg

C3CD516C-F3E4-4B08-8B27-4CB0BAEB541B.jpeg

Edited by Bass Wielder
SOLD

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • MB1 locked this topic