Why become a member? ×

Free Appreciation Society mag bundle
£12

FAS Issues 132-143

12 issues of the best fan mag bar none. Each has 44-48 pages of in-depth info on  Rodgers, Kossoff, Kirke and Fraser, reproductions of  music press features from yesteryear plus interviews with Warren Haynes and others who've been influenced. Also covers Bad Company, if that's on your radar.

£12 inc UK P&P for the bundle. Over £40 worth (cover price £3.50) for £1 a pop! 

43E5D39B-C5CF-4BF3-A817-3D931093DD0A.jpeg

Edited by Mickeyboro

• 7 months later...
11 minutes ago, bill brealey said:

Hi ped could someone call me re free app society magazine sale? Unsure if anyone seen mysg? Bill

Hi Bill

The message you’ve sent can be seen by everyone (including the member selling the magazines) so he’ll no doubt be in touch soon. The best option is to send a ‘private message’ to him so you can talk in private to arrange the purchase. You can do this by clicking here: 

https://www.basschat.co.uk/messenger/compose/?to=20

Also you might want to remove your phone number from public view; let me know and I can remove it from the posts above for you. 

Cheers 🍻 

Bill may be contacted on the number above, just make sure you stand a long way away from the phone and probably use 141, making sure no minors are within 100m2 of the receiver. Let us know any updates 🤣

• Haha 2