Why become a member? ×

WITHDRAWN
£1500

Oldman

2 hours ago, three said:

These look outrageously good for the bargain price!  I can't play 35" scale either (that's probably fortunate!)

I can play them (badly), but it hurts the next day....

Just to clarify the excellent workmanship on these two Basses. They are (as you can see) Neck Through, that’s an NT Bass for less than the price of other U.K. Luthier’s Bolt On Necks.... great playability, similar Neck profile to a Thumb NT.

Truss rod cover is magnetic and looks great.

As is the ‘Gubbins’ cover on the rear of the Bass.

Fretted:

And Fretless

You really have no excuse have a closer look and choose your pick. 

I’m open to trades with cash, maybe a BOGOF deal on a suitable 34” 5iver (Fretless) or May be a ‘D’ class head with matching cab. Try me🤔

Thanks for looking.

😎

Edited by Oldman

Just a note: I would prefer to meet and xchange on both these basses, I would ship within the U.K. Mainland but it would be at “buyers risk” and cost. They are hardcased and would be well packed, they are too good to end up as matchwood in the back of a couriers van.

I forgot to mention, the Fretless has a chambered body which adds to its acoustic presence immensely. 

Two immaculate basses for less than the price of one..... What’s not to like?

Once again, I’ll take a Fretless, 34” (unlined) fiver in a part chop or a Class ‘D’ head and cab or combo. 

This is a chance to get a matched pair and transition yourself across to Fretless!

Thanks for looking

• 2 weeks later...

Guys, I understand your trepidation, over the last 12 years I’ve commisioned two Overwater NT Progress 3’s, owned a Progress 3 6ixer (briefly) and these two are of a comparable build quality and playability. I still have a ‘twinset’ of OW’s, fretted and Fretless, it’s the 35” scale that’s the issue not the weight , looks or sound.

I am open to audacious (not too silly) offers of trades/cash.

Try me. Try them more to the point

🤔

PRICE REDUCTION: £1,400.00 For both.

Some sounds

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=vjZjVFkHH8A&feature=youtu.be

A previous thread from Heath the Luthier who built these two.

https://www.basschat.co.uk/topic/197469-two-ruach-basses-for-sale/?tab=comments#comment-1946264

Edited by Oldman

Just for clarification purposes. I am prepared to take partial/trade on either one or both of these basses, that’s partial, not I hasten to add all trade, cash is a requirement. Your trade has to be realistically priced with snaps and history. But, I am open to ‘negotiation’

Thank you

O

Edited by Oldman

Back to “My 2 for your 1”, prefer unlined 34” Fretless, but try me.

Or, straight sale at £1,300.00  for both, or £700.00 priced individually.

Thanks for looking

Edited by Oldman

• ped locked this topic