Why become a member? ×

Two Vanderkley 112EXTs (WITHDRAWN) and one 112MNT (SOLD)
£1250

DylanB

3 Vanderkley 112s for sale. Two are the EXT version (300W @ 8Ω) and one is the MNT version (600W @ 8Ω).

EXTs - £350 £300 £275 WITHDRAWN - Classic change of heart. May re-list at some point.

MNT -  £550 £500 £450 SOLD

The MNT is a fantastic standalone cab even when working with drummers and in louder situations, etc. Sounded great on its own in my function band rehearsals, paired with my Markbass LMII. Used with one of the EXTs it becomes a real monster 4Ω rig that goes very loud indeed. I purchased this used last year. It's in great condition. I don't have a cover for this one. Spec from the Vanderkley site: http://www.vanderkleyamp.nl/products/cabinets/112mnt/.

I bought the EXTs used last year as well, I think they are a bit older as they have the black baffles (new ones are red). The carpet covering is a bit more frayed on these, apart from that they are in good condition. A single EXT would be a great lightweight solution for jazz, coffeeshop gigs, etc, or as an extension cab to an existing 8Ω rig. When I have used both EXTs together they are a monster rig that can handle everything I've put through them. These are really surprisingly light. I'm not sure mine are exactly as specced out on the Vanderkley site (http://www.vanderkleyamp.nl/products/cabinets/112ext/) as my bathroom scales have the weight at around 15kg instead of the 14kg quoted. I have non-padded Roqsolid covers for both EXTs.

All cabs stack neatly either horizontally or vertically. The grooves in the plastic corners "lock" them in place.

I'm flexible on what gets purchased in a single go, I'll split the EXTs or sell 1xEXT and the MNT together. Or buy all 3 for a drummer-vapourising 2.67Ω rig!!! (disclaimer - I have not used them in this configuration) 

Collection from Carshalton (or meet-up for petrol money if it's not too far). Very happy for people to come and try them out.

Only selling as I'm not playing that much these days so am cutting back to the bare bones of what I need. As such I'm not really looking for trades, but I might be interested in the right looper pedal.

IMG_0123.JPG

IMG_0124.JPG

IMG_0125.JPG

IMG_0126.JPG

IMG_0127.JPG

IMG_0128.JPG

IMG_0129.JPG

IMG_0130.JPG

Edited by DylanB
SOLD/WITHDRAWN

30 minutes ago, DylanB said:

The MNT is a fantastic standalone cab even when working with drummers and in louder situations, etc. Sounded great on its own in my function band rehearsals, paired with my Markbass LMII. Used with one of the EXTs it becomes a real monster 4Ω rig that goes very loud indeed.

Confirm all of this. I, in a moment of madness, sold mine, mainly because it wasn't getting used. Sold it for a lot less than this too.

GLWTS