Why become a member? ×

Ibanez ATK305 *Sold*
£200

Woodinblack

The Ibanez ATK - Ibanez's 'other' bass. 

have made a decision to sell everything I am not gigging or at least using. I have gigged this and often pick it up. It sounds really good, more like a stingray than an SR ibanez (or btb), a very tight sound compared to the other basses I have. Problem is that I am terribly shallow and I don't like the look of it.

I got it in trade ages ago on here, and had been interested as I had played on in a music shop and loved the sound. Still do, but it isn't getting gigged, so off it must go.

In generally good condition apart from an odd staining down the side of the fretboard that it had when I got it. I wasn't able to clean it up (I didn't try that hard it has to be said), so I have no idea what it is. Needless to say it doesn't affect anything apart from looking odd.

Has a triple coil pickup with an odd switching arrangement, where one coil is always in parallel for humbucking, but is not in front of the strings. Sounds good though. When switching between the settings at home it seems to make little difference but when playing live it really does. This is very much a gigging bass, even down to the headstock, designed to defend your stage position against over enthusiastic singers. He knows when he hits the end of this!

Note the screws in the pickguard currently not there, I took it off, preffered the look but now can't remember where i put the screws. However, I will find them before sale!

Can pickup from Yeovil, or I can deliver for a reasonable distance, often go to Bristol / Bath / Exeter etc or can meet in the middle somewhere.

Lacking boxes to ship at the moment but feel free to ask.

Not looking for any trades, trying to cut down.

P1130607.jpg

P1130609.jpg

P1130611.jpg

P1130605.jpg

P1130604.jpg

Edited by Woodinblack
  • Like 1