Why become a member? ×

Ibanez SRF705 Fretless - * SOLD *
£540

Woodinblack

Reduced to £520, but feel free to discuss anyway

Its my Ibanez Portamento 5 string fretless up for sale.

I have made a decision to sell everything I am not gigging or at least using, and as much as I enjoy playing it when I pick it up, I don't pick it up often and I have never gigged it, my band doesn't give me much of an opportunity to play fretless stuff and it is too nice to leave idle.

Note there is a £1 listing on ebay tomorrow so i will list it there too.

So as the normal specs, it is a 5 string fretless with a neck that goes to about the 30th fret, 16.5mm normal SR string spacing, to pickups and a piezo in the bridge (I normally just use that). Individual volume to balance the pickups on the piezo on the back, that i have never touched. Volume, balance, bass, treble for the bartolini normal pickups, independent volume tone for the piezo.

Good condition apart from a scratch on the neck, which there is a picture of

Apart from a week when I put normal strings on it, it has always, and is currently fitted with D'addario chrome flats.

Not sure of the weight, more than the 1605, less than the 5005

Lovely bass, just not for me.

Can pickup from Yeovil, or I can deliver for a reasonable distance, often go to Bristol / Bath / Exeter etc or can meet in the middle somewhere.

Will ship if you want at cost with insurance.

Not really interested in trades on this, as I am cutting down, although if you want to just swap with a 6 string SR Premium such as a 1x06, then I will be interested.

P1130598.thumb.jpg.c5f40c27bba4afab1f352612e0d2f8c9.jpg

P1130597.thumb.jpg.db98079c8bf20e16fe009219630cbb85.jpgP1130600.thumb.jpg.2c8acf70fc7720198d35dd23f947c560.jpgP1130603.jpg.c7112de01476d4bd2de0d9d841f27fb1.jpg

Edited by Woodinblack
  • Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I sold this last week on ebay. I guess after buying and contacting with offers, following up and paying is not as important as it was any more!

So bump and a price drop to £500. Beyond that I will just put it in a bag and stick it in the loft or something.

• 1 month later...
  • MB1 locked this topic