Why become a member? ×

TEMP REMOVAL FROM SALE
£140

Nothingman

On 19/03/2019 at 11:01, Marc S said:

Ah, I'm so sorry to hear of your redundancy Nothingman. I'm shortly to be facing the same myself :(
I'm really surprised to see this bass is still here - it's a nice looking instrument, nice colour too - and to anyone wondering about adding a P/J to their fold.... this is a great intro at a silly price

I forgot to say earlier, that my Squier VM was also a P/J and it's what convinced me to go down that route. In fact, the pickups were fairly decent, from memory
I couldn't find out about jrixn1's point above, re it being a "Precision Bass Special". When I got mine, I was told by the shop that it was a Vintage Modified Series, and this one looks identical.... apart from the colour

Either way, this is a steal for somebody. I bought mine as a backup - but ended up gigging it quite a bit, as my then "main bass"
It certainly ranked as good as some, and better than some MIM's I had tried at that time

Again GLWTS
But moreover, good luck with your imminent job search
Have a bump on me :)

Cheers buddy, sorry to hear you're getting done over by the man as well. 

I have put this item in storage today so taking it off sale for the time being. My worldly possessions have been condensed down into 45 square foot of storage unit and this is somewhere near the back. 

I will update title and put back on sale when/if I am in a position to do so. Thanks for the interest. 

Will  

• Sad 1

• Nothingman changed the title to TEMP REMOVAL FROM SALE
On 18/03/2019 at 09:28, Nothingman said:

Quick bump. I have been made redundant and not received any any pay for 2 months. So this needs to go, as will the rest of my gear. 

Sorry to hear this, these are great basses , GLWTS , and I wish you all the best 🙂

Weird coincidence, I've also put all of my basses ( except my gig setup) into storage today as I'm moving house soon too. And, I have two of these Standard series PJ's myself, one of which was my main gig bass for five years, love them, the necks are superb. It took a Fender American Performer to replace it, and only then because that can also replace the jazz that was also in my gig setup, so I had a bass less to carry, else Id still be gigging it.

Best of luck with everything fella