Why become a member? ×

WTF!!!

Jimothey

Well regarded apparently

TESTIMONIALS

Alfonso Carey, bassist - Sammy Davis Jr.; Alice Cooper; The Village People; The Richie Family; Luther Vandross; The Duncan Sisters; Patti Labelle and many others.

"I have been playing bass for over 30 years and have been around the world four times. I recorded over 90 albums of which 40 were hit albums. I always played a Fender Precision and owned an Alembic, a Stewart Specter, a Carl Thompson, a Music Man, a Tobias and a Steinberger. Now the Petrounov JC is my choice for bass. This is an incredible instrument. The harp-like shape of the body gives it a special transparent tone, like an upright bass, and the variation of sound that you can get from the three-way switch is phenomenal. Trust me, bass is what I do and from the bottom of my heart I believe the PJC Bass is the best I've played in all of my professional years. My advice to you - try it and you'll like it!"

Derek Philip Jones, bassist - Jerry Douglas; Crystal Gayle; Johnny Neal; Jeff Sipe; The Mike Marshal/Darol Anger Band; The Pete Escovedo Orchestra; Sheila E.; Dori Cymmi; Marcos Silva; Paul McCandless; Will Kennedy; David Grissman; Paul Hanson; Nickel Creek; Craig Chaquico; Ray Obiedo; Chester Thompson; Jack Perla; Zakir Hussain; David Garibaldi; Steve Smith; Kai Eckhardt; Jeff Coffin; Ramblin' Jack Elliot; Orestes Vilato; Tony Furtado; Rob Ickles and many others.

"The Petrounov JC 5-string bass is a joy to play. The body combines beauty, artistry, craftsmanship and ergonomic sensibility not seen in the bass world before. The 5-string neck is the most comfortable I've ever played. The combination of the 4-coil custom magnetic and Piezo pickups delivers fantastic tonal varieties. The preamp is clean and adds in the tonal versatility of this wonderful instrument. It's hard to stop playing this bass. From the very first notes you play, you will feel the love and passion of the bassist who created it. I highly recommend this bass to anyone looking to improve their playing and their tone."

Bill Rabon, bassist - Santana Tribute.

"I bought my Petrounov JC Bass about six months ago. I can't say enough good things about this wonderful instrument. It is the perfect combination of beauty and playability. The woods of this bass are absolutely gorgeous. You are really able to dial-up almost any sound you are looking for in an instant. I am especially fond of the Piezo pickup on this bass. I can really get a great upright sound out of it. In my opinion, you truly could not own a better instrument."

In case you are curious, the "JC" shape and letters represent Jesus Christ.

Alex is a Christian, and so am I, and we're not ashamed.

Imagine playing this on stage with your praise and worship band at Church!

On 05/01/2019 at 23:31, Jus Lukin said:

Jesus H Christ on a bass!

Always good to see something out of the ordinary, it looks really nicely made, and the form makes a lot more sense visually than it could have done.

Can't see the "H"  but otherwise might be just the thing for a church bassist... :ph34r:

• Haha 1