Why become a member? ×

Squier Vintage Modified Jazz - Lake Placid Blue
£350

Volume

Alas - I've succumbed to a case of New Year's GAS and - with a new bass on the way, I need to clear a space on the rack.

So - I'm reluctantly offering for sale my custom Squier Vintage Modified 70s Jazz. I purchased the bass from fellow Basschat member 'knicknack' back in April 2018, who I believe undertook/oversaw most of the modifications to the bass... here's a quick excerpt from his 'For Sale' ad, describing some of the work that's been done to the bass... 

"This one started life as a Squier Vintage Modified 70s Jazz. The body has been refinished in a thin Lake Placid Blue and aged slightly, along with the neck being vintage tinted. The pickups are an Aguilar 60's Jazz set, and the hardware and wiring has all been completely replaced with vintage-spec stuff and the whole thing shielded."

The bass is strung with Dunlop Superbrights, and is currently set-up with a nice mid-to-low action. It is really easy and comfortable to play, and is an absolute tone monster!

Attached is a quick photo from knicknack's original ad... I'll get some more taken over the weekend for those interested. The condition of the instrument hasn't changed since these photos were taken - the only difference is that the strap-locks have been swapped-out for more vintage style buttons.

I can have the bass shipped out Worldwide via UPS, securely packaged within a hardshell case - all included in the asking price

If you have any questions, by all means let me know via PM and I'll get back to you ASAP 

bass.JPG

• Like 1