Why become a member? ×

SOLD Ibanez Promethean p5110 amp head
£150

martthebass

Up for sale is my trusty Ibanez Promethean P5110 amp head. This has been the back up amp to my MarkBass LM3 for the last couple of years - it’s only been used once and that was because the LM3 was in fo a service! I have however also used it for 2 rehearsals during this time just to check that it’s as good has the bass community at large says it is.......and it is a very nice and keeps up well with the LM3 for significantly less cash. However I’ve just picked up a nice brand new MB Little Marcus and have decided to put my LM3 into the back up position so this little beauty is now available to go to a new owner.

It’s in the same immaculate condition that I received it in, not a mark on it, the carry case is equally immaculate. I got a good deal on this from the forum so am happy to pass it on for a good price of £150 collected or £170 posted.

Some specs on the amp are shown below, please note this relates to the combo rather than the amp head only.

• 6 Band Graphic EQ
  • - Promethean series amps feature 6-band Graphic EQ that allows you to make precise tonal adjustment in any type of environment. Each frequency is carefully selected to be the most demanded by bass players. The 6-band EQ can be bypassed by a selected switch.
  • Vibe Control
  • - Control tonal character from creamy vintage sounds to modern sounds. Also, the On/Off push switch allows you to change playing character, from walking to picking and/or slapping, instantly. (On/off can be controlled by optional IFS2X footswitch.)
  • Aux/Phones
  • - The included aux input allows you to play along with a connected MP3 or CD player. With headphone out, it's great for bedroom jam sessions or sound check at rehearsal.
  • Line Out
  • - The balanced XLR output sends a balanced signal to the mixing console and/or main PA system in any live or studio situation. Pre- or Post EQ switchable and GND Lift switch-equipped along with switchable level control to avoid ground loops with other connected equipment.
  • Detachable Amp Head
  • - The P5110 and P5210 amp head can be easily detached without any tools. Due to its compact size, it's efficient to take it out anywhere you need to go.

IBANEZ P5110 BASS COMBO AMPLIFIER SPECIFICATIONS:

• Output: 250W@8O/500W@4O
  • Speaker: 10" Ceramic Speaker, Dome Tweeter
  • Controls: Mute Switch, Gain, Low/High Control
  • 6 Band Graphic EQ, Vibe Control
  • Master Volume
  • I/O's : Input, Aux Input, Phones Out, Tuner Out, Balanced Line Out (XLR) Footswitch Jack (Mute/Vibe)
  • Cabinet: Ported Bass Reflection Cabinet/Tilt-up System

5C431C97-3FF5-433C-A7A4-02AEA4B0AA26.jpeg

B790E3CE-4864-4D58-809B-E5B60539CBFF.jpeg

9E323A67-4767-4A00-85A9-AFA7DB831EE0.jpeg

2F636A78-1669-4B4D-BB71-FDBC457067FC.jpeg

CB59060E-D40D-4745-9CED-251BA967F82B.jpeg

Edited by martthebass
  • Like 1