Why become a member? ×

Completely fresh start.

Telebass

Greetings and Happy New Year to you all!

Now that the rock is done and the lounge takes over, my rig is redundant. My aim is to reduce to a single-carry solution, so to that end, I'm thinking of a good gig bag for the bass, a TE Elf head, and a Barefaced One 10.

Your thoughts on any and all of these things would be much appreciated. I'll  have a good rig for sale, too!

Den

21 hours ago, Telebass said:

Greetings and Happy New Year to you all!

Now that the rock is done and the lounge takes over, my rig is redundant. My aim is to reduce to a single-carry solution, so to that end, I'm thinking of a good gig bag for the bass, a TE Elf head, and a Barefaced One 10.

Your thoughts on any and all of these things would be much appreciated. I'll  have a good rig for sale, too!

Den

I use a one10 and MB200 for home practice, rehearsals and small pub gigs - I've been asked several times to turn down on gigs.

In my view you might as well have a practice rig that you can also gig if one comes up.  I added a second one10 and that is a rig that amazes many people.

Frank.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, machinehead said:

I use a one10 and MB200 for home practice, rehearsals and small pub gigs - I've been asked several times to turn down on gigs.

In my view you might as well have a practice rig that you can also gig if one comes up.  I added a second one10 and that is a rig that amazes many people.

Frank.

Similar setup here, a One10 with a TCE BH250.

The 3 popular heads that are paired up with the One10 seem to be the BH250, the MB200 and the Elf. And all seem very satisfied with their lightweight rig.

In fact I'd love to have a shoot-out between these 3 into my One10. Maybe I'll try and arrange it at the next Midlands bass-bash.

I use a Tiger cajon bag.

https://www.djmmusic.com/showproduct.aspx?ProductID=18339&SEName=tiger-padded-cajon-drum-bag-10mm-padding&gclid=CjwKCAiAgrfhBRA3EiwAnfF4tk91BhA1Pn3iM8T893GAZ-MWKABEJ6tVN1GJxoVPKPnT5O320-twfhoCRvUQAvD_BwE

Amp and cab = a 20 lb carry.

Edited by grandad
more content
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, fretmeister said:

I use a One10 with a Tecamp Puma 300 in the lounge.

Sounds good to me!

If you wanted a bit more fun though you could get the One10 and a little power amp and a Helix Stomp and then have lots of bass amp flavours to play with.

Lotta dosh for an effects box! :D

No, my needs are simple - the Elf will do nicely. P-bass - Elf - One 10. Job done, single carry.

• 2 weeks later...