Why become a member? ×

Gamechanger Audio Plasma - new distortion on the block

visog

Ok so we've been spoilt over the last few years... Tech21's pedals inc. the Dug!, Darkglass' pedals, Two Notes Le Bass and we have a new contender...

Their blarney says it's a new approach. I'm not qualified to say if it is but some nice tones in the demo....

Ha!

Apparently they got the idea at the previous NAMM where they unveiled their Plus sustainer pedal.

Sat around watching flies getting electrocuted by that blue lamp thingy they thought, “Hmmm, I wonder if I can harness that energy and turn it into a mad science distortion pedal!”

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Cuzzie said:

@CameronJ you are always calling me out.......🤣!

Yep I have one, they are good fun, and the old picture rule i know........It’s playing nicely in a nasty way!

6EEA46D9-3CAB-48A1-8BD9-8185ECBFDF78.thumb.jpeg.1eba43cd752b7379167e11aa0247ee27.jpeg

i feel like a Jedi when I play!

Jesus Christ! A Dug, TNLB and a Plasma!? That's a galactic wormhole right there!

Whatever you do, don't connect a Darkglass or it'll be the 'Big Bang' all over again...

• Haha 1

Yeah, I kinda went for distortion a little.........

Dmt forget the burnt umber pedal is a 2 stage clipping fuzz silicone and germanium.

you don’t want to know what else is lurking in the pipeline......it will summon the 4 horse people

Edited by Cuzzie

• 1 year later...

Love this thing to bits! 

Just made a video with it on every instrument. I had a blast on the plasma rack at NAMM too, seriously good gear. They had 2 patched in stereo and it was a lot of fun. Shame its £2500 worth of fun!