Why become a member? ×

January sale - ALL GONE - THANKS FOLKS!
£100

andybassdoyle

I'm not sure if it's best to do these 'bundle' listings or not but as there are a few things I am looking to move on let's give it a go. Simplifying in 2019 - at least until the next piece of magpie pedal bait rears it's head!! You can try me on trades but the answer will probably be no at this point in time.

Pics will follow as soon as I can get some decent light to take some so apologies in advance for the absence of visuals. All pedals are in A1 nick but pm me if you have any questions or a burning desire to see something quickly. All prices include UK shipping.

Strymon Mobius. £275 now 260 Sold pending

Beautiful modulation pedal, extensive features and intuitive control. Well made and easy to use but crowning glory is that it sounds totally amazing. This one comes with the original box (and supply I think but will check that) plus a printed manual that the previous owner had made. I will also include a midi cable if you plan to use it with a midi controller (handy if you do a lot of patch changes).

TC HoF reverb. £55 sold

Original version, not the mini. Let me know if you need more info but I believe generally well known around these parts!

Pike Vulcan. £85 Sold

I will be careful with my words here as I believe this is a clone of the very well regarded d~~g~~~s pedals. Mr Pike might have even been the originator, I'm not sure. Anyhow look and feel of the pedal is very similar as is the feature set and the sound. Great DI btw.

Boss SYB5 £70 now 60 now 55 now SOLD

Feedback on these varies a lot but I have enjoyed using this. Some of the sounds are not that great but imo there are a few which more than make up for it - add an Exp to control the rate of some presents and it's actually a pretty cool pedal.

Digitech Ricochet £85 now 75 Sold

Pitch shifter with rate control. Really cool, especially for octave drops etc. No external control of the rate which is a bit of a let down but other than that a really great digital pitch shifter.

EHX Freeze £85 Sold

Sound hold pedal. That's it, holds the sound, nothing else. Beautiful in it's simplicity and like the Boss LS2 often comes in handy. I might keep it. Get in quick.

Boss ES5 switching system £175 Sold

A bit of a connoisseurs choice perhaps. The larger ES8 comes up from time to time but rarely these, I bought it new and tbh might be under-pricing but I figure a niche item. Check it out if you want the full spec but essentially a very complete pedal switching solution. Routing, patches, stomp control, midi control - everything you need to manage a board full or pedals or midi change controls etc. Very easy to program - I would say you need to invest around 30-60 mins and there is then not much you can't achieve. Can edit on PC too I believe but was never necessary for me...

As I mentioned above, all are in excellent condition although there is Velcro on each. The Strymon, TC and ES5 come with original boxes etc, I will have to check on the others but all will of course be well packed for their journey to your board or gigbag.....

Thanks for your interest and have a great 2019 everyone!

Edited by andybassdoyle
  • Like 1

So nearly all gone - just the Mobius and SYB5 left.

The mobius is simply amazing, if you haven't seen or heard it before here is the Zach Rizer demo which (like most of his demos) gives an excellent overview of the pedal.

I've used this extensively live for a while now and the one thing I would say is that it really opens up when used in conjunction with an exp pedal (you can configure pretty much ANY parameters to work with the exp very easily, more than one if needs be, amazing flexibility) and some form of controller for patch changes. The form factor of the pedal is pretty small considering so there is limited switching.

If it is helpful I have an old boss midi controller which I plan to keep but could include if required..... No spare exps at the mo but these are readily available and the Mobius plays pretty nicely with most types....

Thanks matey, yes I'd like to think so. Typically around £400 new from what I can make out, used around £300. Factor in the UK postage and it's totally bargainmodulationtastic!

The Mobius and SYB5 are both on ebay now as well, priced to sell....

Strymon now sold pending payment, I was beginning to think that y'all had Mobius phobias!

Final price drop on the Boss SYB5 to give it a new home. This is the final update and bump to the thread, if no interest I'll just keep it now.

Thanks to everyone for your interest and a very successful clear out!

Cheers

Abd

2 hours ago, andybassdoyle said:

Strymon now sold pending payment, I was beginning to think that y'all had Mobius phobias!

Final price drop on the Boss SYB5 to give it a new home. This is the final update and bump to the thread, if no interest I'll just keep it now.

Thanks to everyone for your interest and a very successful clear out!

Cheers

Abd

Id be tempted by the SYB5 but i need to raise a bit of cash 😁