Why become a member? ×

sold:PrecisionBlack/maplec/wCourier.
£395

eubassix

Black/maple Precision Bass put together using brand new high quality parts (and care). Specifications: Neck: generic Maple Jazz Neck (nice grain/finish); Body: Italian Made Alder Body; Tuners: Black, 'Fender' (style) Tuners - slightly heavier duty; Scratchplate: Single Ply (Black); Bridge: high-mass/quality (Black); Pickup: Fender Pure Vintage 63 Precision, alnico 5 magnet, flush-mount pole-pieces; Electrics: ObsidianWire Traditional Vintage Pro-Wired Solderless. Reduced to: £345 (incl. Courier!)

MVC-719S.JPG

Edited by eubassix
sold
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks - hadn't thought of that (doesn't Jon Shuker make JJ B's basses these days?... maybe he'll let me have a logo/decal?!) - but obviouslty a man of great taste (both of you, that is) - I think the BLK/Map combination is one of the best P-bass options. However, it's not getting any/much use so dropping the price:-

£345 (incl. Courier) !!

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 12/01/2019 at 16:36, marleaux62 said:

Nice bass very JJ BURNEL.

On 13/01/2019 at 09:17, eubassix said:

Thanks - hadn't thought of that (doesn't Jon Shuker make JJ B's basses these days?... maybe he'll let me have a logo/decal?!) - but obviouslty a man of great taste (both of you, that is) - I think the BLK/Map combination is one of the best P-bass options. However, it's not getting any/much use so dropping the price:-

£345 (incl. Courier) !!

...also very Roger Waters - a- like, it appears ....:-

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Fender-Roger-Waters-P-Bass-/153407368820?nma=true&si=lf4CHC%2Bo%2FLIpwMtIrHhMWoDbgJ8%3D&orig_cvip=true&nordt=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557

w/eNd SPECIAL @ £295 (INCL.) !!!

Edited by eubassix
SpELLING !!!

• 3 weeks later...
  • Rich locked this topic