Why become a member? ×

SOLD- Fretless Stingray 5
£1200

Pinball

Note: the fretless has gone and seeing that I can't play a fretted neck on its own I will also sell the fretted nck. It is a beaut, I'll stick a picture at the bottom

This is a 2007 Fretless Stingray 5 with Pau Ferro finger board. It is lightweight for a Stingray. Note: I have had 3 fretted SR5' in the past and all were heavier than this. It is in great condition and comes with an MM case. It plays superbly and sounds great. You can hear it without effects etc. on tracks 5, 8 and 9 here: https://eddiemole.bandcamp.com/album/butterflies-and-spiders

I have had this bass for around 5 years now and it is one of my favourite ever basses but I just don't use it. Apologies for the crap pictures..it is a really special bit of kit.

No trades, will sell split and sell neck-see link:

Edited by Silvia Bluejay
topic title reinstated
  • Like 3

I will split this bass and sell the neck on it's own so if you have a Stingray and fancy trying fretless but don't want to buy a whole new bass now is your chance...see link at top.

Edited by Pinball

1 minute ago, Gunsfreddy2003 said:

If only it was lined 😩

Well each to their own but don't let unlined put you off. I find unlined much better. I know where I am I just glance at the dots on the top of the neck and know that is where to place my fingers. My ears tell me the rest....I really stuggled with lines as I found myself trying to look at the fretboard all the time. Lines were a confidence breaker for me and were why I gave up on fretless for a while..

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, The Real Lazerbass said:

Hi, i am interested in the neck. Whould it fit my '92 Stingray 5?

Regards, Beat

Hi, I believe they are all interchangable, including the Sterlingray 35...

I have a 90's fretted neck on the bass at the moment and its a good fit

• 1 month later...
On 29/05/2019 at 09:29, ulesti said:

You wrote, that this is a light one. What is it´s exact weight?

thanks

I don't have digital scales but I have a cunning plan....If successful I'll get back ASAP

• 2 weeks later...
  • MB1 locked this topic