Why become a member? ×

Bass combo

kevvo66

11 minutes ago, machinehead said:

The various Markbass 1x12 combos can be had for relatively little money and are very capable.  Buying used would be even cheaper.

Frank.

Yea I have a 1x12 markbass combo, I also use another 1x12 cab with it, sometimes I wonder if I need the extra cab? Proper pokey little beast

8 hours ago, kevvo66 said:

Just a thought really people ,looking at combo for jam nights and gigging maybe,my current rig is  markbass RJ tte 500 amp and 112 cab great for gigging not so good on jam nights or home use ,cheers me dears

A 1*12 cab is already pretty small , you won't get a combo much smaller so how about a compact head to pair up with it, something like the TE elf? 

I agree with PJ Bassist. Seems a 1x12 combo will largely duplicate what you have already. Your head is larger than the amp in most combos, but that's  about it. I'd look for a smaller head to use with the existing cab. In addition to the Elf, the baby GK 200 watter is very compact and nice.