Why become a member? ×

Musician Assaulted At Cavern Club

Hobbayne

Forking heck, it was my cousin standing on that very stage the day before and he’s due back there on the 1st. I don’t understand why someone would attack anyone like that? I do hope the performer got some closure over what happened ( I’m being polite and trying to say I hope he did kick the sh*t out of him ). 

3 hours ago, mike257 said:

I have it on authority from mutual acquaintances that this was a fully unprovoked attack, and that the singer gave the offender a well deserved pasting. 

The singer himself says "Thank god he didn't cheers to all my "mates" who shared it. I'm OK just saw red so I have him a hiding knuckles killing me know."

Maybe the assailant was offended at his level of literacy.

• Haha 2

6 hours ago, skankdelvar said:

2016-08-29.JPG

Ever played a Caravan Club rally? They're like Saigon during the Tet offensive, sh*t going off everywhere. 

Never again.

They’re just taking a break from the heavy drinking, fighting and non stop Russian roulette 

• Haha 2

14 hours ago, rollie 55 said:

i seen this in coventry. in a pub i was watching a band when someone  in the crowd grabbed a girl by the neck the guitarist seen this so he hit the guy with his guitar around the head it was sick.ning  the noise it made bouncers got rid of the offender band played on

Oh, which pub? I'm local to the area and know Coventry very well. 

15 hours ago, skankdelvar said:

2016-08-29.JPG

Ever played a Caravan Club rally? They're like Saigon during the Tet offensive, sh*t going off everywhere. 

Never again.

“We were somewhere around Winchcombe on the edge of the Cotswolds when the drugs began to take hold. I remember saying something like “I feel a bit lightheaded, June; maybe you should drive.…” And suddenly there was a terrible humming all around us and the sky was full of what looked like huge bats, all swooping and screeching and diving around the Rover, which was going about 40 miles an hour with all the windows open to Chipping Norton. And a voice was screaming: “Trevor! What was in those biscuits?””

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

16 minutes ago, The59Sound said:

Used to drink there ten or so years ago, never caught a live act there!

famous for live acts esp jazz played there many times myself over the years. there was always bands on. its not a venue any more. like a lot of the pubs closing down. sad