Why become a member? ร—

Musician Assaulted At Cavern Club

Hobbayne

1 minute ago, Ricky 4000 said:

Keith >ย :hi:

i seen this in coventry. in a pub i was watching a band when someone ย in the crowd grabbed a girl by the neck the guitarist seen this so he hit the guy with his guitar around the head it was sick.ning ย the noise it made bouncers got rid of the offender band played on

42 minutes ago, taunton-hobbit said:

It seems that the bouncers got him, but the muso chose not to press charges..........

not necessarily a good move that, this sort of stunt needs stopping, but I can see

that the singer might be frightened of repercussions........difficult.

๐Ÿ˜Ž

ย 

If you read the article, it appears the singer took matters in his own hands, successfully, which is why he may have chosen to not press charges...

Well done him.

12 minutes ago, rollie 55 said:

i seen this in coventry. in a pub i was watching a band when someone ย in the crowd grabbed a girl by the neck the guitarist seen this so he hit the guy with his guitar around the head it was sick.ning ย the noise it made bouncers got rid of the offender band played on

Euch, nasty... you gotta play on though.ย ๐Ÿ‘

Keith:ย โ€œWhat if he had a ****ing gun in his hand? Or a knife? I mean he might be a fan, he might be a nutter and heโ€™s on my turf. Iโ€™m gonna chop the mother down.โ€ย 

ย 

Iโ€™ve had more than a few of these over the years I have to admit, from beer throwing idiots (ruining pedal boards), to 2 band members fighting on stage (I know), to someone groping my now wife/then girlfriend and me stage diving on top of himย knocking him out..... ah, those were the days :)ย 

Moral of the story, drink and drugs arenโ€™t good for you.

23 minutes ago, HazBeen said:

Iโ€™ve had more than a few of these over the years I have to admit, from beer throwing idiots (ruining pedal boards), to 2 band members fighting on stage (I know), to someone groping my now wife/then girlfriend and me stage diving on top of himย knocking him out..... ah, those were the days :)ย 

Moral of the story, drink and drugs arenโ€™t good for you.

Somebody groped my wife at a gig and SHE beat the crap out of them and threw them clean out of the front door. I know my place ๐Ÿ˜„

Edited by thepurpleblob
  • Like 2
  • Haha 3