Why become a member? ×

SOLD Epiphone Explorer Artisan Lee Malia guitar
£399

I bought this on the 29th September 2018. I'm normally a bass player but couldn't resist this sweet 70s styled explorer. Never listened to Bring Me The Horizon, but this guitar is awesome, you can split the bridge humbucker to single coil so it's pretty versatile. Full blurb below. I never took it out of the house and it's still got the plastic on the pickguard! I've got a cheaper SG which I'll keep but I shouldn't be mucking around with guitars beyond my skill level! It's in excellent condition, I would say like new.

£399 collected, £SOLD posted mainland UK (excluding Highlands and Islands) payment via Paypal gift please

You can collect from chesham, bucks in the evening or Rickmansworth, Herts during some days or I can post. I'll send fully insured so it won't be cheap. Alternatively you could arrange your own courier at your own cost.

DESCRIPTION
Epiphone Limited Edition Lee Malia Explorer Custom Artisan Outfit, Walnut Epiphone Product OverviewDesigned with Lee Malia of Bring Me the Horizon this guitar features the classic Explorer profile in Lee’s signature Walnut finish with a Gibson USA P-94 single coil and 84T-LM humbucker pickup, vintage style “Artisan” inlay, and custom gigbag with hand-signed Certificate of Authenticity. Bring Me the Horizon is one of the fastest rising music groups in the world and Lee Malia has emerged as one of the leading guitarists of his generation. Like Lee’s Epiphone Les Paul Artisan, the new Ltd. Ed. Lee Malia Explorer Custom Artisan Outfit features another classic “Kalamazoo” era design—the Explorer--in a beautiful Walnut finish with Ivory and Black binding on the body and headstock along with an “Artisan” floral inlay in pearloid on a smooth Torrefied Composite fingerboard. The Mahogany body has a Maple top to add bite to the tone. The Mahogany neck has a “1959” Rounded “C” profile with a 24.75” scale length. The black Explorer-style headstock has a pearloid “Epiphone” logo in 60s era typeface with a “Lee Malia” signature inlay on the back.To get his distinctive tone, Lee Malia prefers the combination of a sensitive P-94 single coil pickup for rhythm and a powerful Gibson 84T-LM humbucker for leads. In between the two pickups under the pickguard is a "Dummy Coil" that cancels the “hum” when in single-coil mode. Three traditional “TopHat” knobs with metal inserts control neck volume, bridge volume, and master tone. The bridge volume also serves as a coil-spitting control (via a push/pull switch) so the humbucker can also be used as a single-coil pickup. Lee Malia’s Explorer Custom Artisan features stylish gold hardware including premium 14:1 ratio die-cast machine heads with "tulip" buttons, Epiphone straplocks, plus Epiphone’s road worthy exclusive non-rotating, heavy duty output jack with a metal output jack plate. Set up and intonation is easy thanks to the classic combo of a LockTone™ Tune-o-matic bridge and Stopbar tailpiece. The black Explorer pickguard has a white 3-way pickup selector switch. A custom gigbag and a Certificate of Authenticity hand-signed by Lee Malia are also included. 
Top Material: Maple
Body Material: Mahogany
Neck Material: Mahogany
Neck Shape: "1959" Rounded; C-Profile
Neck Joint: Glued-In, Set Neck

IMG_20181230_103806.jpg

IMG_20181230_103812.jpg

IMG_20181230_103342.jpg

IMG_20181230_103816.jpg

IMG_20181230_103416.jpg

IMG_20181230_103826.jpg

IMG_20181230_103514.jpg