Why become a member? ×

Withdrawn: 1994 MIJ Fender Precision Bass Sunburst With Hardcase
£650

timmchale2009

So reluctantly up for sale here is my 1994 Made in Japan Precision Bass. Based on a 62 reissue, it’s a truly stunning bass.

I have made some significant upgrades to the stock bass. However I have kept the original pickup and pickguard and the Fender Gigbag.

The Pickup has been upgraded to a House of Tone House Special P Pickup. This is based on the original P humbucker design and really brings that classic P thump to life and is certainly more fitting for this bass. At the same time I had the wiring loom upgraded to CTS 250k pots as the original wiring was... a little ropey.

I have also fitted the official fender covers for bridge and pickup, again it gives it that more classic vibe and creates that Jamerson look to a T.

The pickguard is now a brown tortoiseshell, again just to give it a more vintage vibe, the original red tort pickguard will be included.

It weighs a rather nice 4kgs and sits well balanced on the shoulders.

Currently setup with Rotosound Jazz 77 gauge 50 flats to get the absolute most gone out of this beast of a bass.

Of course as to be expected with a 24/25 year old bass there are a few dinks and marks, I have included these in the pictures, nothing that affects the playability of this bass. Otherwise this is in pretty stunning condition for its age.

I will be including an Armourdillo Hardcase to suitably protect this bass. Postage is included in the price, more than happy for people to come and visit and try out here in Saltney. With that in mind i'm looking for £650 all in.

I'm not looking for any trades.

Any questions, please just ask.

Thanks for looking.

Bass 1.jpg

Bass 2.jpg

Bass 3.jpg

Bass 4.jpg

Bass 5.jpg

Bass 6.jpg

Bass 7.jpg

Bass 8.jpg

Bass 9.jpg