Why become a member? ×

Moved to a Helix LT: for sale several great pedal (incl HX FX)
£970

HazBeen

Just upgraded to a Helix LT, so selling off a few items to recoup the damage. Priced to sell, prices include tracked post in Europe. May have a few more bits to move on later, dependent on how the LT stacks up against some of my favourite stomp boxes.

Am in UK (Manchester area) twice a month, so a face-2-face deal also not an issue.

Mesa Boogie Subway DI in very good condition - I have the D800 as well, so can let this go. In used but very good condition. With original box. £190 SOLD

Hotone Xtomp - I used it mainly for chorus/reverb and the most excellent SVT sim. Great amp and pedal sim, built like a tank. With original box. Used but good condition £100

Darkglass Duality - most excellent fuzz pedal (gated and old school fuzz in one) built in Finland. In used but decent condition. No box. £100 SOLD!

Not sure about this one.... but don’t use it often. Future Impact Bass Synth pedal (nuff said, right?) in used but good condition. With original box. £280 SOLD (sob :)...)

Line6 HX FX - the stomp box only Helix offering. This puppy controlled my entire pedal board and worked so well it persuaded me to go Helix LT. A thing of beauty that I will miss for sure. Comes with original box etc. £300 SOLD!

Happy to send pics, please review my feedback as a seller on BC.

Edited by HazBeen

2 hours ago, HazBeen said:

Not sure about this one.... but don’t use it often. Future Impact Bass Synth pedal (nuff said, right?) in used but good condition. With original box. £280

I thought you’d be buried with this!

P.S. have you tried the patches I recently created and shared?

Edited by Quatschmacher
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Quatschmacher said:

Also, I know two people who tried mine at the weekend and would probably be interested. I have no way of contacting them until tomorrow though. 

12 hours ago, Quatschmacher said:

Promised the mrs I’d try to stay “cost neutral” :)

As I am not using that much atm (my tributes make up most of my gigs atm and they do not require bass synths) so can do without..... expecting to pick up another at some stage for sure (if it sells).

Didn’t try your patches mate, again mainly due to being quite busy with the tributes..... still bizarre how the world has gone all tribute crazy on us.