Why become a member? ×

* SOLD * Barefaced Super Compact
£550

FinnDave

NOW SOLD

Desperately need to find space in our house, so am selling my back-up cab, a Barefaced Super Compact (1 x 12, no horn, generation 3), black steel grill, complete with Barefaced cover. Absolutely perfect condition. I've used it for a couple of dozen pub gigs, but haven't enough room for two cabs in the house, and my Super Twin is what I need for the larger gigs. In the unlikely event of me going back to pub gigs, I'll just have to keep the volume down!

Brilliant cab for any type of music, so long as it can be played through a single 12" speaker. I used it mainly with an Ashdown Rootmaster 800 to power it, a light weight and powerful alternative to lugging a combo around. If anyone is interested in buying the amp and the cab, please ask, I am prepared to sell them together.

Prefer collection from West Oxfordshire, but it is in the original box Barefaced used to send it to me in 2017, so should be OK with a courier. I will be in Leicester on February 10th , and can meet with a buyer there if that helps.

IMG_0899 (1).jpg

Edited by FinnDave

Just now, The Twickerman said:

Are you interested in any trades?

Pedals, for example?

Thanks for the offer, but I've never been a pedal user. I'm trying to create a bit of breathing room in the house, so no trades for anything unless very small (and wanted!).

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...