Why become a member? ×

Zvex Seek Trem – Cusack Tap Tempo Modified – handpainted– w/ Power Plate!
£80

Volume

Hi guys!

Surplus to my current board's needs, I have a modded Zvex 'Seek Trem' for sale.

The pedal was hand-painted by Jason Myrold - and has had the Cusack Music Tap Tempo mod (widely regarded as a 'must have' mod for this pedal) which adds a Tap Tempo switch - and also has the optional 'Power Plate' added, which allows you to power the pedal using your standard 9v PSU. 

The Seek Trem is an interesting little pedal - using an 8-step sequencer to produce some really rhythmic patterns. Each of the knobs across the top of the pedal controls the volume of that corresponding step in the sequence - and the switch to their left lets you pick between 4, 6 or all 8 steps. 

Dial-in a subtle effect for a traditional tremolo effect - or push the dials a little further to create more extreme stuttering rhythmic patterns... all highly tweakable, given the controls at hand. I used to partner this with the Bit Commander and/or Microsynth to create rhythmic, synthy textures... how will you use it?!

The pedal is in good condition - it has a few marks here-and-there , but has been well looked after on tour, having lived in my hard-cased board since I've owned it.

I can have the pedal shipped out worldwide via UPS at the buyer's expense (£5 within the UK, £10 across most of Europe, and £15 to the Rest of the World) and will send the tracking information across as soon as I have it. 

If you have any questions, let me know! 

Rich

Zvex.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...