Why become a member? Read more... ×
Deedee

SOLD - Genz Benz Streamliner 900 - £320 Posted to mainland UK
£320

Genz Benz Streamliner 900 - £300 collected or £320 posted mainland UK

I bought this a couple of months back purely because it was such a bargain. However, I now have another amp incoming so this is back up for sale at the same snip of a price that I purchased it for.

A lot of love for these heads and info on these hallowed pages but here’s the main blurb:

• 900 Watts @ 4 ohms / 500 Watts @ 8 ohms
• SMPS and Class D power amplifier design
• Class A Six Stage Tube Preamp (3 x 12AX7A Tubes)
• Modified Passive Baxandall EQ for the Lows and Highs
• Active Tube Driven Mid EQ
• Selectable 3-Position Mid Frequencies: 220, 600, 2.5K HZ
• Input Mute
• Hi Gain switch
• Master Volume
• Effects Loop
• Headphone Input
• Aux. Input
• Dual Speakon Outputs
• Variable Speed Fan Cooling 
• Weight:  6.5lb
• Size: 3 1/4" x 10" x 11 7/8"

This is in very good condition save for a few surface knocks and scrapes on the casing. The blue lights work as they should as does everything else. Comes with original box.  

£300 collected from South Yorkshire or £320 posted to mainland UK buyers only thanks. 

IMG_6447.JPG

IMG_6448.JPG

IMG_6449.JPG

IMG_6450.JPG

IMG_6451.JPG

7.jpg

8.jpg

Edited by Deedee
Sold
  • Like 1

This was my amp, it is amazing, never let me down and sounds incredible. I've done a few deals with Deedee and he is a pleasure to deal with, you won't go wrong with this.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By jj1234
      NB can discuss splitting, PM with offers. 
      --175/300 watt class D head (2lbs)
      --Neodynium-magnet STL-10T 1x10 cab w/ tweeter (16lbs)
      --Mounting rack/handle that fits to the cab and allows the head to be slid in and out -- all screws etc. supplied as original, these racks are quite sought after in their own right. In the pics attached the rack is shown unattached for illustration  because I often use the cab with other amps, but all the original screws are there for the mounting rack. 
      --Pics and details http://www.genzbenz.com/?fa=detail&mid=2260&sid=56&cid=95

All in fully working order, one of the original and best lightweight setups and great for electric and upright. These can't be bought anymore (Genzler, the successor company of Genz Benz, makes a similar model now) and are rarely found used. The cab has originally a captive speaker lead allowing use in combo form only. This has been professionally replaced with a rear jack socket enabling its use as an extension cab with other heads. I will supply a short speaker cable for combo use.

Collection in southwest London (or anywhere in London since it's so easy to move around), or courier at buyer's arrangement. Any questions please ask. Not looking for trades.
      Cheers 🍻

• By Adee
      I'm selling my 2x 12” Genz Benz NeoX 212T. It's in very good condition.
      600W at 4ohm
      Original carpet covered version, No damage or marks, It comes with a Roqsolid cab cover as well.
      Nothing wrong with it at all just fancy a change !
      £375 ono collected from Oakham, Rutland LE15 6DG  or  meet within reasonable distance 

• By DiceSociety
      For sale -  my Stagg electric upright bass – PLUS Hard Case, Plush gig bag, adjustable stand, and double bass bow – * Price Drop *The whole lot for £400
      Stagg EUB
      I’m selling my Stagg EUB which I bought from new. It’s in great condition, (with only one or two faint marks which are hard to notice), and has only had light home/studio use. The finish is in a striking red, which allows the pattern of the grain to come through. These are really solidly built instruments, and made from solid maple.
      The bass features a (hot) pre amp with:
      -          Volume control -          Sub bass control, -          External input (for Mp3 player, drum machine, whatever you want really), -          Head phone socket for near silent practice/recording without annoying anyone, -          Handy light which reminds you that there’s a lead plugged in, as well as alerting you if the battery is running low. The bass comes with detachable hand and hip rests, as well as a retractable and adjustable end pin to get the bass to your preferred height.
      The action is fully adjustable with height adjustment screws at the bridge and conventional truss rod adjustment at the headstock.
      Hopefully the photos do justice to the lovely red finish this bass has.
      Hard case
      Sale includes a plush lined hard case which features a handy compartment large enough to store the detachable rests, tuner, lead, etc. As well as this, there is also storage for a double bass bow.
      Gig bag
      The gig bag isn’t a run of the mill flimsy affair; Instead this is nicely padded with a plush interior and two soft pouches for storage of the rests and other things, whilst the exterior has a pocket for a double bass bow, handles with chunky rubber grips, a shoulder strap and additional handle. It also has an embroidered Stagg logo, chunky rubber zip handles, and reflective piping.
      Stagg EUB stand
      The Stagg stand is specifically made for the EUB, is very solid and sturdy, fully adjustable, has a hook on the back to hold a bow, and folds up for compact storage. The bass can also be played whilst in the stand.
      Double bass Bow
      Double bass bow bought from new specifically for the EUB. Hasn’t  had very much use and can sound really impressive! I’ve got some Rosin for it somewhere which I’ll also throw in.
      Sale is because I've got my eye on something expensive and need to generate some funds. I’m based in Shtrewsbury by the way. Collection is definitely preferred due to the combined size and weight of the items listed. Any questions, please let me know.
      Please look out for other for sale posts as I'm also selling a Genz Benz Streamliner 900, Squier VM ’77 Jazz Bass, Barefaced gen 3 Big Baby 2, and a Phil Jones Bass double four.
      Thanks for viewing!

• By DiceSociety
      For sale -  my Stagg electric upright bass – PLUS Hard Case, Plush gig bag, adjustable stand, and double bass bow – The whole lot for £450
      Stagg EUB
      I’m selling my Stagg EUB which I bought from new. It’s in great condition, (with only one or two faint marks which are hard to notice), and has only had light home/studio use. The finish is in a striking red, which allows the pattern of the grain to come through. These are really solidly built instruments, and made from solid maple.
      The bass features a (hot) pre amp with:
      -          Volume control -          Sub bass control, -          External input (for Mp3 player, drum machine, whatever you want really), -          Head phone socket for near silent practice/recording without annoying anyone, -          Handy light which reminds you that there’s a lead plugged in, as well as alerting you if the battery is running low. The bass comes with detachable hand and hip rests, as well as a retractable and adjustable end pin to get the bass to your preferred height.
      The action is fully adjustable with height adjustment screws at the bridge and conventional truss rod adjustment at the headstock.
      Hopefully the photos do justice to the lovely red finish this bass has.
      Hard case
      Sale includes a plush lined hard case which features a handy compartment large enough to store the detachable rests, tuner, lead, etc. As well as this, there is also storage for a double bass bow.
      Gig bag
      The gig bag isn’t a run of the mill flimsy affair; Instead this is nicely padded with a plush interior and two soft pouches for storage of the rests and other things, whilst the exterior has a pocket for a double bass bow, handles with chunky rubber grips, a shoulder strap and additional handle. It also has an embroidered Stagg logo, chunky rubber zip handles, and reflective piping.
      Stagg EUB stand
      The Stagg stand is specifically made for the EUB, is very solid and sturdy, fully adjustable, has a hook on the back to hold a bow, and folds up for compact storage. The bass can also be played whilst in the stand.
      Double bass Bow
      Double bass bow bought from new specifically for the EUB. Hasn’t  had very much use and can sound really impressive! I’ve got some Rosin for it somewhere which I’ll also throw in.
      Sale is because I've got my eye on something expensive and need to generate some funds. I’m based in Shtrewsbury by the way. Collection is definitely preferred due to the combined size and weight of the items listed. Any questions, please let me know.
      Please look out for other for sale posts as I'm also selling a Genz Benz Streamliner 900, Squier VM ’77 Jazz Bass, Barefaced gen 3 Big Baby 2, and a Phil Jones Bass double four.
      Thanks for viewing!