Why become a member? ×

Seems like a bargain - SVT VR

Thunderpaws

9 hours ago, roonjuice said:

Not USA upon delivery.......

grrrrrrrrr

back it goes.....

None of the new VRs are made in the USA. Only the Heritage stuff is made in the USA and the cost for them is about two grand.

Still, that is a top of the line valve bass head for a grand. It is a great deal. If you want a made in USA VR you will have to look used, probably have to pay more and have no warranty. 

3 hours ago, bobbytodd said:

when I spoke to the online sales person he assured me it was a u.s head and I should really buy it straight away because u.s heads are rare and that one was a steal

That is a poor sales person that doesn’t know their products. Surprising from Guitar Guitar as their staff usually know their stuff. Sorry to hear that they gave you false information, I would be annoyed as well. 

7 hours ago, bobbytodd said:

when I spoke to the online sales person he assured me it was a u.s head and I should really buy it straight away because u.s heads are rare and that one was a steal

Exactly what I did. I was told is was Usa, new old stock If I knew it was going to be Chinese I wouldn’t have gone for it...

• 3 weeks later...