Why become a member? ×

A Charlie Brown Christmas at the Albert Hall - Gig Vlog

greghagger

Hey I have done a short vlog of my recent gig on bass at the Albert Hall, London playing the soundtrack from ‘A Charlie Brown Christmas’. The music was written by Vince Guaraldi and is a fantastic soundtrack.

I talk briefly through my gear and there is a small amount of footage from the soundcheck and gig.

Let me know what you think. 

https://youtu.be/55D0X-_5TAU

Wow, thank you so much for sharing. I am a massive Charlie Brown fan and so wanted to go to your show but I was gigging myself. An ex girlfriend gave me the nickname Linus after Linus from the cartoon and all my basses for the last 30 years have all had a sticker of a different character from the series on the headstock. One of my basses is even called Lucy after Lucy from the cartoon 😂 So yeah, a bit of a fan 😊 Really hope you do it again next year so I can make sure I get to see you, it looked awesome. Congratulations and thanks for sharing.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, greghagger said:

Shame you missed it this year, it turned out to be an awesome gig. We are planning on repeating next year so hopefully you can get along to that. 

Definitely will go next year, I saw your gig too late and by chance. I had no idea it was even on but now I do I will make sure I go. If you know what date it might be then please let me know. I do over 100 gigs a year so do get booked up so I can just make sure I'm unavailable for gigs when you are playing 😁