Why become a member? ×

Bros Doc

Frank Blank

On 12/12/2020 at 17:05, Bassfinger said:

My olders daughter was at school with the daughter of one of their kids.  I think its the one whos now bald (the dad, not the kid), but frankly never botherered to ask his name because I couldnt care less.  To be fair, he would often give a cheery "good morning/afternoon" at the school gates and didn't  seem up himself.

that would be Luke (although...Matthew looks like he has a dreadful syrup)

At school Luke was a really nice guy...and didn't always get on that well with Matthew (they were put into my class when they transferred, and were very disappointed that they were going to be stuck together in the same class, just because they were twins).  I've now seen the film, and one point that rings true is that Luke always felt like the lesser twin - Matthew was always "the better looking one" that the girls fancied more, even though Luke was a nicer bloke

• 8 months later...

Bros: After The Sreaming Stops - BBC4 Friday (3rd Sept) at 00:30 (Sat morning).

Just in case anyone missed this heart-warming documentary glimpse behind the scenes of the Goss brothers come-back*

*I’m joshing, it’s just a hilariously cringe-making car crash that you will probably watch between your fingers.

• Haha 1

On 14/12/2020 at 10:55, Monkey Steve said:

they were put into my class when they transferred, and were very disappointed that they were going to be stuck together in the same class, just because they were twins

Hhhmm - pretty thoughtless move by the school there.

On 14/12/2020 at 10:55, Monkey Steve said:

Luke always felt like the lesser twin - Matthew was always "the better looking one" that the girls fancied more, even though Luke was a nicer bloke

And unfortunately it was ever thus.