Why become a member? ×

SOLD Nate Mendel Precision bass SOLD
£750

Daveyboyrooster

Here for sale is an awesome Fender Precision bass!  It features the neck and hardware from the Nate Mendel signature bass with a Fender Mexican roadworn body.  This means you get all the advantages of the Nate Mendel signature, but with standard body countours - ideal if you don't like the deep countouring shape of the signature model.  

The neck is designed to be very playable, with a slimmer C profile, and 7.25" radius rosewood fretboard with 20 medium-jumbo frets, all set off with the lovely 70s style head.  The pickup is a Seymour Duncan SPB-3 Quarter Pound - which gives lots of punch!  It has a Fender high-mass bridge.  The signature neck was designed to have some "roadwear" from new.

The body is in an attractive roadworn fiesta red finish, and is set off with a tortoiseshell pick guard with finger rest.  All nicely aged to fit in with the 70s feel.

All components in this bass are high quality, and it was designed to have a roadworn finish.  It plays brilliantly and sounds awesome.

It comes in a padded gig bag which fits and protects it well.

I will wrap well and send fully insured.

Edited by Daveyboyrooster
  • Like 2

Oh wow. I love the look of this bass. The C profile neck makes it all the more appealing to me too. If only I didn't already have way too many basses, and hadn't just got myself a JV P. 

Daveyboy is a great BC'er to deal with. I bought my Roadworn from him, and wouldn't hesitate to deal with him again. Buy in confidence folks.... And buy quickly please.... To stop me looking at this lovely bass ;)

• Thanks 1