Why become a member? ×

Squier Telecaster Bass this is now sold
£165

ash

I have this rather nice Squier Telecaster Bass for sale. I bought it as back up whilst my US ‘72 Fender Tele bass was undergoing major surgery - this has a similar pickup layout which I like. Not sure of the model but it’s the one with the mudbucker front pickup and single coil Seymour Duncan jazz at the bridge. It’s got a 32” scale and a slab body. The neck is excellent and the bass has a nice variety of sounds from 60’s thump to mid range funk. It’s in excellent condition there are some small dings and pick marks on the scratchplate. The metal work is oxidised on some of the screws and the chrome on the pickup is tarnished. Merely cosmetic. It has been given a clean and set up to my tastes with a new set of Ernie Ball slinkies. It weighs around 9.8lbs and is a comfy bass to play. No case or cover but there is a strap. No trades sorry. UK only I’d prefer pickup but will post if necessary at the buyer’s expense. A nice playing unusual looking bass for not much money.

Edited by ash
Sold
  • Like 2

Absolute steal for the money! :o Cracking bass
As it's made in Indonesia, I think this is a Vintage Modified (VM) series?
The Indonesian made Squiers I've played have all been great quality for the sort of money they sell for
And this one is a Christmas present for some lucky BC member - heck it's a Christmas and birthday present all wrapped up in one

Don't see many of them around either.....

• Thanks 1

Nice looking bass ash. If you are willing to post it (I’m only an hour and a half away but short on time!) PM me a price, if that’s a pain in the neck and you wanna hold out for a collection sale it’s all good 👍