Why become a member? ×

Fender Twin ('94 Twin/Evil Twin) all tube guitar amp
£500

Need to downsize quickly so will consider trades for a 1x12 combo or part ex on a Fender cab.

Could probably do with a service as it's been a while but works as it should. Dated as February 1995, great condition for a 23 year old amp. Louder than hell and quite the beast.

Low/high output modes which I believe takes it from 25w to 100w or thereabouts so you can play it at home or use it for recording with no worries. But it still is loud.

Sounds as you'd expect it, lush cleans, beautiful reverb. Channel 1 is the 'vintage' gain and channel 2 the more modern gain (ie. LOUD).

You're welcome to come try it out, based in Walton-on-Thames just past Kingston (Surrey/SW London).

I can deliver within half hour or so for £30.

Comes with foot switch and dust cover (although I forgot to take a pic with it).

Manual and schematics for more details can be found by googling 'ampwares evil twin'.

WhatsApp Image 2018-09-21 at 18.41.20(4).jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2018-09-21 at 18.41.20(3).jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2018-09-21 at 18.41.20(2).jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2018-09-21 at 18.41.20(1).jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2018-09-21 at 18.41.20.jpeg

6 hours ago, songofthewind said:

Yep, in my opinion the Fender Twin is the sound of the electric guitar. Full stop.

But, god, they are heavy. I think that might give them that thwack. 

Fab amp.

That's literally the only reason I need it gone, so I can buy something that isn't an absolute bastarding beach to carry up a stair case!  Otherwise, yeah, it would stay put.

• 2 weeks later...