Why become a member? ×

Gear4Music Acoustic Bass - We have Winner!

skb558

“Here’s to the quirky...here’s to the innovators...here’s to the British twist on tradition that drives the nation’s quintessential creativity...like a blast of [...] Britishness as you sail back into Dover Harbour, White Cliffs glistening in the sun

The first person to tell me what this crock of marketing excrement is describing wins a Gear4Music Acoustic Bass.

E3E12EB7-CA03-4897-872B-E9DCBADD57A7.thumb.jpeg.31479463944e0bd98853152321698187.jpeg

It cost £89 a few years back and has been gathering dust (with the occasional wipe over) for most of them. 

Failing that free to a home (good or bad). 

(Mods - feel free to move to the appropriate forum if necessary)

Edited by skb558
  • Like 3

43 minutes ago, TheGreek said:

No idea ( I even Googled it which made me none the wiser). Can I suggest you donate to the raffle of the nearest Bass Bash to you??

Think you need to refine your google search techniques. I found it in 2 seconds. And since the last thing I'd ever want to own is an acoustic bass guitar, I'm  not going to say anything!

The bit in quotes and now bold at the start of my original post is from the packaging of some thing or things. Tell me what is being referred to and the bass could be yours if you are so inclined on the acoustic-bass-for-nowt-plus-post-and-packing front. 

Edited by skb558
  • Like 1

We have a winner!

I hope you are not an employee of said potato-based snack company?

Frequent rail traveller? I got a packet on the London to York service last Thursday and nearly choked when I read the blurb on the packet. 

So, decision time. Take the bass or donate to a worthy cause?